About Litek Pharma
We are in continuous development and search for talent to join our team, are you interested?
The keys to the success of our company are understanding the uniqueness and needs of each project, offering solutions adapted to these needs and our capacity for innovation. Working at Litek Pharma means being part of a team with extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry and a great passion for what we do.
We are looking for people who want to contribute to the success of the company. So, if you enjoy working in a team, you are flexible, adaptable and you like to take on new challenges, join us!
Job description for project manager at Litek Pharma
The Project Manager is responsible for the management of the assigned projects and their daily monitoring, both internally and with the client, as well as their economic control. As Project Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Knowing the commitments with the client regarding the accepted offer and/or contract (if any), the expected costs and keeping the PMS up to date, as well as monitoring the invoicing and collection milestones.
- Organise the work to be carried out (priorities and timing), as well as the people assigned and other departments involved in the projects managed.
- Manage and periodically review technical, documentation, schedule and design updates, adjustments and validation of the projects managed, with the corresponding departments.
- Maintain communication with the client and company departments on all aspects of managed projects.
- Participate in project negotiations: negotiate change controls and project extensions with clients.
- Prepare supplementary offers for managed projects.
- Review technical specifications, delivery times and clauses affecting managed orders.
What is Project Manager at Litek Pharma like?
At Litek Pharma we expect you, as Project Manager, to meet the following requirements:
- Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or similar is required.
- Training in project management is desirable
- Training in PRL is desirable
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position is required, preferably in machinery manufacturing companies and/or environments with a high level of technical/temporary project requirements.
- Knowledge of mechanics, electricity and pneumatics is required.
- Knowledge of machinery manufacturing for the pharmaceutical industry is desirable
- Knowledge of GMP and machinery qualification is desirable.
- At least C1 level of English is required.
- Experience using Solid Edge is required
- Experience using AutoCAD required
- Experience using Microsoft Office required
- Experience using project management and/or ERP software is required
- Planning and organisation
- Customer orientation (external and internal)
- Professional rigour
- Results and continuous improvement orientation
What we offer you at Litek Pharma
- Work in an industry in continuous development and for leading clients of different nationalities
- Join a team of experts in technology solutions for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Develop a career with a future and continuous learning.