Designed to facilitate the drying of plastic pallets used in clean areas in the pharmaceutical, food, and related industries.
Once the pallets are washed, the LITEK pallet dryer facilitates fast and controlled automatic storage and drying.
A combined solution of several pieces of equipment can be made to increase capacity.
The equipment includes:
- AISI 304 stainless steel structure.
- Hygienic high-speed roll-up door.
- High-speed blowing nozzles to facilitate water evaporation.
- Heating resistor.
- Aeration for moisture removal.
- Heat recovery.
- Siemens control system and cycle status beacon.
- Maximum capacity: 20 pallets. Other capacities on request.
- User Manual
- Functional Design Specification (FDS)
- Functional Specification (FS)
- Hardware Design Specification (HDS)
- Software Design Specification (SDS)
- Factory Qualification Test (FQT)
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Installation Qualification (IQ)
- Operation Qualification (OQ)
- Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.