join our team
About Litek Pharma
We are in continuous development and search for talent to join our team, are you interested?
The keys to the success of our company are understanding the uniqueness and needs of each project, offering solutions adapted to these needs and our capacity for innovation.
Working at Litek Pharma means being part of a team with extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry and a great passion for what we do.
We are looking for people who want to contribute to the success of the company. So, if you enjoy working in a team, you are flexible, adaptable and you like to take on new challenges, join us!
Job Description for Automation Engineer in Litek Pharma
The Automation Engineer is responsible for the programming and implementation of the assigned projects. As an Automation Engineer you will,
- Analyse the project requirements and propose solutions.
- Support the electrical and pneumatic design of the installation.
- Manage incidents.
- Report and monitor the assigned projects.
How an Automation Engineer in Litek Pharma is
At Litek Pharma we expect that, as an Automation Engineer, you meet the following requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in automation project management and in technical applications of automation and costs.
- Knowledge of machinery manufacturing, the automotive sector and in industrial production companies in general.
- Knowledge of electricity, pneumatic automation and automation through PLC.
- Knowledge of TIA Portal, Win CC and Industrial Networks and Communications.
- At least a B2 level of English.
- Availability to make occasional international trips (for projects) of short duration (maximum 2 or 3 weeks).
What we offer at Litek Pharma
- Working in a continuously developing industry and for leading clients of different nationalities.
- Joining a team of experts in advanced technological solutions for the pharmaceutical industry.
- To develop a long-time career and continuous learning.